Saturday, June 4, 2011

Finally packed!
(I wish I could say the same for my apartment)

Bags finally selected and now stuffed with clothes, gears, electronics and enough Q-Tips to last me 6 months!  I've decided to bring an extra bag, my Patagonia Scramble 30 backpack, since I may need the bag for shorter (2-5 day) trips in Mongolia and Australia (or maybe I'll go check out all the 'stans').  Fingers crossed I didn't forget something major - oh crap, TP!  Oh well, I'll have to snag some at the hotel in Lhasa.


Well this is it...in roughly 36 hours, I'll be boarding Virgin Atlantic's A340 to London (my first stop on my way to Tibet)!  In case you're wondering what my route is and when/where I'll be riding in Tibet, here's the link to my trip itinerary via Trippit.  I'll keep adding itineraries as soon as I know where I'm going.


http://www.tripit.com/trip/public/id/429991E6A480


Have a fabulous summer and see you all soon.  Ping me if you get the itch to travel and want to join me along the way!  I'm open to suggestions ;-)


Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment