Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The Last Resort - Bungy or Swing?

Bungy (Bungee) Jump or Canyon Swing...that was our big conversation at breakfast. Here's the pros/cons of each activity - Bungy Jump at The Last Resort is one of the longest free-fall in the world. At 160 meter over the raging Bhote Kosi, bungy-ing off the cable wire bridge has to be one of the most spectacular jumps in the world. Canyon Swing is the highest in the world. Jump off the 160 meter high bridge and free-fall 100m into a breath-taking gorge and the Bhote Kosi raging below, then swing 240m at 150km per hour. Either activity is a pure adrenaline rush...but doing both will be just insane. Yup, I did both! I decided to do the Canyon Swing first (seemed slightly easier/less scary) and then if I get my nerves up, I'll do the Bungy Jump. No more words...just watch the video. Oops, sorry I can't upload video so it'll have to be a separate link.

And guess what I did in the afternoon...nothing. It's so nice to just relax and chill, and not have any meetings or deadlines to worry about.




No comments:

Post a Comment