Sunday, June 5, 2011

The adventure begins!

But first a beer at the airpot bar before take-off! Here's to my "American" beer and fried food (it was really hard but I walked right past Panda Express...) before I start my crazy journey to "The other side".

My move went well considering I had less then 12 hours to complete my packing. OK, I still had more stuff to go to my parents' house than I expected...but I'm out of the apartment and ready to embark on an increible journey. I'm saying good-bye to NYC and hello London!

First of many airlines I'll be taking this summer


Have a fantastic summer and I'll be in touch soon.

4 comments:

  1. Ed you are always full of surprises! I am green with envy at your trip and what's this about leaving NYC?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ed - im proud and jealous of you for actually doing it. ill be watching from my little hole in times square. enjoy! and call if you need anything (bail money?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very exciting Ed!!! Have a fantastic journey...I look forward to reading about your trip :) You should connect with Jon Hsia in Shanghai - he's living there as you probably know. Let me know if you want me to make a connection via email...I'm sure if nothing else he can give you some local tips. xoxo, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who passes up Panda Express?!?

    ReplyDelete